You could select from several different courses as for your conveniences.
- Master Course
- Could use all of the classes at any gyms of J-net at any time of the day when gym is open.
- Once a week Course
- Select one day of the week when you register.
Could take any classes on that day except Middle level class and Mass Sparring class.
- Twice a week Course
- Select two days of the week when you register.
Could take any classes on those days except Middle level class and Mass Sparring class.
- Afternoon Course
- Could use the gym until 6 o’clock on any days of the week.
- Personal Lesson
- Could take personal lesson with any instructor of J-net with extra charges.
30 min. / \3,000 60 min. / \6,000
If you wish to take a lesson by J-net Champion, the fee will be \1,000 more.
In case you wish to change the course of registration, fill in
“Course Change Form” at front desk by 5th of each month to be effected within its month.
Change will be effected if in case of submitting the “Course Change Form” after the 5th of each month. (The new changed amount will be in effect on the month of change)
However, in case of changing to “Master Course” from any other course, you will be able to use the gym as a “Master Course” any time after changing if you pay the difference fee on remaining days left within its month.
Ex 1) Change from Once a Week Course to Master Course
Submit the “Course Change Form” on August 4th → You may use the gym from August 4th if you pay the amount of \5,500 (Monthly fee of Master course \10,500 ・Monthly fee of Once a week Course \ 5,000)
Ex 2) Change from Master Course to Once a week Course
Submit the “Course Change Form” on August 6th → The fee charged will be \10,500 on August and new amount of \5,000 will be in effect from September.
|Registration Fee||Monthly Fee|
|Master Course||Once a Week||Once a Week||Afternoon|
Registration Fee and 2 month advance monthly fee will be charges when you register. There is a discount system when you pay for a year in advance upon your registration. (Please refer to the chart below)
Fee upon registration
|Monthly Fee||from 25th
|Monthly Fee×2||Fee for Remaining Days＋1Monthly Fee||Fee for Remaining Days＋Monthly Fee×2|
|High School||￥8,400||￥ 16,800
|Jr. High||￥7,350||￥ 14,700
|Once a week||￥5,000||￥10,000
(￥5,000 X 2)
|Twice a week||￥7,000||￥14,000
(￥7,000 X 2)
(￥6,000 X 2)
Advance Payment Discount (Only apply for “Master Course”)
|Regular||￥126,000 → ￥78,000|
|Student||University/College||￥113,400 → ￥72,000|
|High School||￥100,800 → ￥66,000|
|Jr. High||￥88,200 → ￥60,000|
|Elementary||￥75,600 → ￥54,000|
Things that you need for registration
1）2 Photos (3 x 3cm)
2）Fee ￥3,000 only for the first year ( Includes Provident Society Insurance Fee)
In case of injury
- Valid from the day of registration for 365 days.
- Annual Fee of \2,000 shall be deducted from your account for 2nd year on.
- In case of death and savior aftereffect : up to \5,000,000
- Hospitalized (per day) : up to \ 5,000 (up until 180days)
- Goes to hospital : up to \ 3,000 (up until 180 days)
3) Registration Fee and monthly fee x 2
Full fee in case of Advance Payment (Please refer to chart 3)
※ Please refer to the chart 2 for your reference.
4) Bank book and signet
Bank book or statement which shows the name of bank, branch, account number and your name.
There will be bank withdrawal on the 27th of each month or charged to credit card on the 3rd of each month for monthly payment.
Same procedure will be needed for “Advance Payment” as well.
5) Photo Identification
- School ID for student
- Identification such as Driver’s License, Company Identification or Passport
- Company’s name, address and phone number for employees.
Terms and conditions on registration form
Not able to join the gym for people below
- A person who is prohibited by doctor of physician to work out
- A person who carries contagious diseases
- A person who belong to Yakuza (Japanese mafia)
- A person with tattoo (Case by case reviewed by manager of the gym)
- An alcoholic person
- A person who manager thinks is not eligible of working out at the gym in proper way
- Fee shall be paid no matter whether one use of not use the gym during its period.
- Student who is taking Master course will need a photo copy of Student ID before the renewal. Otherwise, total fee will be charged to your credit card or bank account.
- No refund at any reason once the fee has been charged to your account.
In case of withdrawal
- In case of withdrawal, you have to submit the “Notice of withdrawn” by 5th of month before you desire to withdraw, otherwise, the fee will be charged without written “Withdrawal notice. No acceptance by phone for withdrawal.
- Please note that we will not be responsible for any injury which caused during “Sparring” and/or “Take turn practice”.
- In case of fee being unpaid, unable to use the gym until the payment will be made.
- In case of fee being unpaid for 3 month, “No payment withdrawal” will be applied. The unpaid fee will be asked to be paid and might be taken to the court for settlement.
- Operation hours and programs are subjected to be changed.
- In case the member is under 18, the guardian’s permission will be needed)